ABOUT PELVIC FLOOR PHYSICAL THERAPY
What conditions may be treated with pelvic floor physical therapy?
If you are suffering from a pelvic floor condition that is impacting your quality of life, physical therapy may be the answer. While some conditions are only treatable through surgery or other means, a number of conditions respond well to an ongoing physical therapy treatment program. These include:
- Weakened pelvic floor due to childbirth, injury or aging
- Pelvic pain
- Bladder pain
- Frequent urination and/or urinary incontinence
- Groin, lower abdominal, pubic or tailbone pain
- Hip pain and other orthopedic issues
- Pain in the sacroiliac (SI) joint
A new and exciting option only from Minnesota Women's Care
WomanWoRX is unlike any fitness program you’ve ever seen. With a firm foundation in physical therapy, chiropractic, fitness, nutrition, and women’s health, our Women’s Health RXperts have carefully designed programs and on-demand solutions for fit pregnancy, post-pregnancy rehab, pelvic floor rehabilitation, weight loss, general fitness, and more.